Chaos Forever!
Hello, Register or log in and chat with us. It's totally awesomely awesome ~RAWR! Press the log in button, or register if you haven't registered yet!

-Chaos Forever leaders: XxShadow_RiftxX, lilcrisdude285 and Kkiilleerr1990

Chaos Forever!

HomeChaos HomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateapplicationsChat
Keywords
Latest topics
» How did you come up with your psn?
Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm by addis919

» Glitchers
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:16 am by addis919

» nicotru24
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:08 am by addis919

» Chaos Roster
Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:33 am by addis919

» Fat princess adventures
Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:48 am by addis919

» Application
Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm by addis919

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» More Sabotagers & Double-shooters
Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:35 am by addis919

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Checkbox
So guys... I made this... checkbox? I don't know what it does, or anything. But I'm experimenting with HTML. I really hope I can make this crap do something in the future...
kkiilleerr1990
XxShadow_RiftxX(am I evil to you?
LCD
Coolkid
Random person, maybe Skyassasin

Share | 

Warning About RaK (RoylayAK) and Gingi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiftTheBadAss <3
Admin
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 690
Chaos money : 16802
Chaos Karma : 41

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
0/100  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostWarning About RaK (RoylayAK) and Gingi

Chaos i want you to be ALERT! The royal asses are Mad at us for something we dont even know what we did! Maybe its cuz we beat there clan allot? Idk. But Now royal is getting pay back at us. There going to start RECRUITING OUR MEMBERS!! Like really? Well Anyways please be aware, and i love you guys TO MUCH to let you guys go to another clan. Embarassed Very Happy Smile cheers.

Now about Old Chaos member Gingi. For a weird unexpected reason Gingi leaves and joins Chaos. Before he leaves he says WE suck and some other bad things. And he doesnt forget to mention that.. he will be taking some of our members. Please stay away from him :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Adam Fenix (SPOILER WARNING)
» I hate decisions... **WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**
» Bane Blade - Big photo warning.
» Training my pet wolf,*warning he bites*
» How To Make A Skin Request [Template]
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Warning About RaK (RoylayAK) and Gingi :: Comments

Well sometimes i see RaK members DS, but other than that, i have no problems with them (exept when they start DSing at me. then i get really mad =/ ).

EDIT:

I forgot to tell that i know some people in RaK, so if u guys have any problems with them, tell me.

Yesterday i played with some members, and to be honest, i don't think they hate us.
RoyaLak - Glitchers ,
Post on Sat 04 Feb 2012, 9:53 am by Coolkid021
Well, They Probably Do. And The Way They Act To Us. We Didn't even know what we did and they are still mad at us. even Gingi_Meister It would be awesome if yall, Deleted Him Or Block Him On Your Block List so he dosen't have to ''recruit you guy's'' and I am Sorry If Im Late. So .yeah and i Know they glitch. have you seen the video ''ELF vs Rak'' Well RAK glitched......erm
Chaos_Coolkid wrote:
Well, They Probably Do. And The Way They Act To Us. We Didn't even know what we did and they are still mad at us. even Gingi_Meister It would be awesome if yall, Deleted Him Or Block Him On Your Block List so he dosen't have to ''recruit you guy's'' and I am Sorry If Im Late. So .yeah and i Know they glitch. have you seen the video ''ELF vs Rak'' Well RAK glitched......erm

Can u record if u play with them? cuz i really have no problems with them. (or they are nice to me xD).
Okay people, i totally believe u.

Trusted sources told me RaK tries to take over our brave warriors.

THEY AREN'T ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!!

I guess this breaks the band (if we had one) between Chaos and RaK, which means we're not gonna practice with them anymore as long Chaos exists.

I don't recognize friends who join RaK (who where Chaos before), and that makes me mad. really mad.
Well, I feel it the same Drake, suddenly I see a post or something about a member who has quited... Still, we have no contract(I'm a exception) so the members may quit whenever they want...

Warning About RaK (RoylayAK) and Gingi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Forever! :: Chaotic zone :: Announcements-
Jump to: