Chaos Forever!
Hello, Register or log in and chat with us. It's totally awesomely awesome ~RAWR! Press the log in button, or register if you haven't registered yet!

-Chaos Forever leaders: XxShadow_RiftxX, lilcrisdude285 and Kkiilleerr1990

Chaos Forever!

HomeChaos HomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateapplicationsChat
Keywords
Latest topics
» How did you come up with your psn?
Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm by addis919

» Glitchers
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:16 am by addis919

» nicotru24
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:08 am by addis919

» Chaos Roster
Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:33 am by addis919

» Fat princess adventures
Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:48 am by addis919

» Application
Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm by addis919

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» More Sabotagers & Double-shooters
Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:35 am by addis919

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Checkbox
So guys... I made this... checkbox? I don't know what it does, or anything. But I'm experimenting with HTML. I really hope I can make this crap do something in the future...
kkiilleerr1990
XxShadow_RiftxX(am I evil to you?
LCD
Coolkid
Random person, maybe Skyassasin

Share | 

Awesome people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kkiilleerr1997
Super boss! Hell yeah, I wonder how long this can be? But I'm a pro, and I found out that this i
Super boss! Hell yeah, I wonder how long this can be? But I'm a pro, and I found out that this i

AN clan : Hola
Antall Innlegg : 505
Chaos money : 9036
Chaos Karma : 60

Mini-Games
Health:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100000

PostSubject: Awesome people   Sat 07 Jul 2012, 3:24 pm

Shadow, my awesome bro!:
We've been friends for like what? All since I started in T$W, and until now, I got like so many memories, like when we made T$W 2.0, merged with KOS, had different practices, been around on cakelair, and our time now. If I didn't get rejected by BrC thath day, I wouldn't went to cakelair to tell you good luck, and then I wouldn't remember to get back there and aplicate when BrC told me to go to cakelair to find a clan. I remember when we merged with KOS, and you were like: Killer, you aren't gonna be a co-leader... In fact, you are going to be a leader along with us! And when we had Uncharted 3 beta, it was tons of fun playin with you and sky, even through we got pwned in team deathmatches. Old good times...

Drake, my secondary bro
All that shit we did around on cakelair like quoting quotes inside quotes inside quotes, etc.. Fun moments. I don't think we played any other online games than FP together, but it was fun when we did. You were also there when I started in T$W, so our story goes way back in time. You were inactive a lonng time in the past months, so we haven't like done so much then, but the things we did before that was a hell of a fun. You like go crazy sometimes in your posts and stuff, and put a big goddamn smile on my face. I remember this message espececially: Hey, we have been informed that one of our captains have been double shooting, is that you? And then I answered that I never shoot at people, but when I'm alone, I use to doubleshoot for fun, and to test my lag out. I made it an habit to do when I was alone. I also remember when we kicked TFC's ass. 2 vs 5 like a boss

Coolkid, the one who made me rage quit
In the start, I like felt we hadn't a that good relationship to eachother, and we didn't talk much, as much as I remember, but you were in the clan when I started too. I remember this one time, when we was like 1vs1, and you were hosting, and camping, and since you got warrior upgraded and stuff, you like killed me in the castle, because when you died, you would just respawn 5 seconds afterwards, and I hadn't the time to rescue the princess. And then when you killed me once, and I became tired of failing to attack you, I just quit the game, and then you went all crazy on the chat, like "I'm better than you Razz", and I was like "Dude... you were the host", and you were like, "but I'm better than you", and I was like "If you are the host, you get an advantage with warrior and stuff", and you just continiued to tell me you were better than me, and I was like thinking" Oh my fucking lord, how fucking stupid is this motherfucking dubmass?!?!?!" And then I wrote in the chat " I leave" I didn't mean leave the clan, and everyone went all like, no please killer, don't leave, and I was like " Take it easy, I was just leaving the chat" and that is the most rememberable memory I have from T$W. You got kicked out of T$W, and made TFC, a clan T$W was hating on(I just realized that we have always hated one clan). And we challenged you some times and stuff, and I and Drake joined this practice of yours and beat your asses, and we were like "Hell yeah, bro's for life" It was like me and Drake + 3 bots, vs 5 clan members of TFC. We owned them, litteraly. When you joined KOS(I think), we became better friends as the time went.

LCD, my third bro
When T$W first merged with KOS, I was uncomfortable with the members, when we made BOTK, KOS was on like 3 teams, and 1 of the teams was only T$w's since the other KOS people didn't like us very well, I remember that we won that tournament, or did we? We beat red at least, and that was like the final. I gotta admire, I acctually doesn't have that many memories from us. But as the time went in C$W, we got more used to be with KOS, and one day I made this forum, and in some way, we started using it. Now we are like bros

I surely am awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cswclan.nicetopic.net
RiftTheBadAss <3
Admin
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 690
Chaos money : 17107
Chaos Karma : 41

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
0/100  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome people   Sun 08 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Aww Killer this is fucking awesome! Bros forever! Im gonna make mine now cause this put a smile to my face Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EL_CD285
Salsa Master

AN clan :
Antall Innlegg : 894
Chaos money : 17095
Chaos Karma : 52

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
0/100  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Awesome people   Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

oh man mine is the shortest Sad lol

AN clan : Hola
Antall Innlegg : 505
Chaos money : 9036
Chaos Karma : 60

Mini-Games
Health:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100000

PostSubject: Re: Awesome people   Tue 10 Jul 2012, 7:01 am

Yeah, and Coolkids is longer, so ask if he wanna share ;p