Chaos Forever!
Hello, Register or log in and chat with us. It's totally awesomely awesome ~RAWR! Press the log in button, or register if you haven't registered yet!

-Chaos Forever leaders: XxShadow_RiftxX, lilcrisdude285 and Kkiilleerr1990

Chaos Forever!

HomeChaos HomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateapplicationsChat
Keywords
Birthday
Latest topics
» How did you come up with your psn?
Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm by addis919

» Glitchers
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:16 am by addis919

» nicotru24
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:08 am by addis919

» Chaos Roster
Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:33 am by addis919

» Fat princess adventures
Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:48 am by addis919

» Application
Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm by addis919

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» More Sabotagers & Double-shooters
Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:35 am by addis919

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Checkbox
So guys... I made this... checkbox? I don't know what it does, or anything. But I'm experimenting with HTML. I really hope I can make this crap do something in the future...
kkiilleerr1990
XxShadow_RiftxX(am I evil to you?
LCD
Coolkid
Random person, maybe Skyassasin

Share | 

.:Rant:.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JerjieBird
Star Lvl 2
Star Lvl 2

Antall Innlegg : 6
Chaos money : 9660
Chaos Karma : 1

PostSubject: .:Rant:.   Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:57 am

Jerjie Meltdown -____-

Shit went down with my ex. He broke up with me about two weeks ago and he wouldn't talk to me for awhile but started talking to me five days ago. So we started you know chatting up again. We'd skype and talk for hours and even have time to hang out with each other. I found out he has a new gf, which hurt but meh didn't bother me much.

So two days ago I wanted to get closure from him. We talked for a bit and I learned why he broke up with me. He said that I was too much to handle both emotionally and sexually. I know I hurt him when I cheated on him but I told him that at the beginning of the relationship that I might cheat if I don't feel satisfied and I guess he thought I was joking. (I am a total slave to my libido.) I don't know what to do about it. Anyways... that confused me even more. I asked him how I was confusing and he just kept avoiding the question. So Haha HIM, I deleted him from my contacts and told him off.

He came over my house today and tried to settle our differences but we ended up breaking shit at my parents house and almost got the cops called on us. I really just want a restraining order on him. I'm over dealing with his shit and trying to deal with mine. Now I have these bruises and he has a few too.

I understand that we're over and I'm fine with that. I just wanted closure 'cause I hate not knowing what I did wrong when a relationship fucks up. So I guess I'm the one who fucked things up worse by trying to learn what I did wrong.

Now today I find out my friend gets an abortion. This hurts me the most. We talked about her pregnancy and that if the adoption thing that I've been filing for flops, she'll let me adopt her kid instead. I got rejected last Monday and I was so hurt but I had a back up plan. So I was okay ish (more or less). I find out today that she goes and does the abortion on Friday. I could not believe that she didn't discuss it with me. I'm so heartbroken. Like I know I can't have kids and this is one of the one things most women do that I won't be able to do. I'm so hurt. I can't believe this. I told her I'd pay for the hospital bills and whatever else when the baby arrives. Now all that is shit.

I don't think I can be friends with her and her boyfriend either. I've never been able to tell my closest friends about me not having kids and I go and tell this chick. SERIOUSLY?! Now
practically everyone knows. I just wanted a child.

Now I've been a total bitch to so many people today, including some people on fp. My friends are supporting me sure but they don't know the pain. They choose not to have kids or they accidently got pregnant. They'll never know my pain.

Well I suppose this is what I get for being a horrible person through out my life.

I know you guys don't know me and you don't need to know about my problems.

Haha life. it sucks ass. i'm going to go binge eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Bomb
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE

Antall Innlegg : 157
Chaos money : 10964
Chaos Karma : 22

PostSubject: Re: .:Rant:.   Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:15 am

Awh sweetie calm down. The bf thing i understand i always like to no what i did because the closer i guess. But shit ill sit on the couch next you with a gallon of icec cream (divorce). So he can kick rocks. But restraining order thing honestly i would just in case he wants to try something but in the end you no him better then anyone else so it your call.

Baby thing im sorry hun the card you where delt but try and find another way. Dont give up. Family has more then one mold.

Rant all you want shit i dont care!

Here a little piece of my shit day lol the guy who i was talking to girlfriend contacts me today!! OH FUN!!! no clue.. at all.. Had to fire 4 people today for stealing money..and may get a lawsuit.. Yea!!! Top it off we lost.. i have no clue why im mad at that lol

well just take a shot with me and on to the next day of more stupid shit!! lol

coooo

by the way kudos on your sex drive! i get you.. i get bored easily..

GrizzlyBUR91
Salsa Master

Antall Innlegg : 44
Chaos money : 10187
Chaos Karma : 11

PostSubject: Re: .:Rant:.   Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:28 pm

All i can say is : you deserve much much better, i fucking hated happy days...

Admin
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 690
Chaos money : 17402
Chaos Karma : 41

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
0/100  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: .:Rant:.   Mon 20 Aug 2012, 12:58 am

Your an amazing person fuck your boyfriend but dont give up on the baby thing!

Were here for you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EL_CD285
Salsa Master

AN clan :
Antall Innlegg : 894
Chaos money : 17390
Chaos Karma : 52

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)