Chaos Forever!
Hello, Register or log in and chat with us. It's totally awesomely awesome ~RAWR! Press the log in button, or register if you haven't registered yet!

-Chaos Forever leaders: XxShadow_RiftxX, lilcrisdude285 and Kkiilleerr1990

Chaos Forever!

HomeChaos HomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateapplicationsChat
Keywords
Birthday
Latest topics
» How did you come up with your psn?
Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm by addis919

» Glitchers
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:16 am by addis919

» nicotru24
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:08 am by addis919

» Chaos Roster
Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:33 am by addis919

» Fat princess adventures
Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:48 am by addis919

» Application
Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm by addis919

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» More Sabotagers & Double-shooters
Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:35 am by addis919

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Checkbox
So guys... I made this... checkbox? I don't know what it does, or anything. But I'm experimenting with HTML. I really hope I can make this crap do something in the future...
kkiilleerr1990
XxShadow_RiftxX(am I evil to you?
LCD
Coolkid
Random person, maybe Skyassasin

Share | 

huh..thats..huh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bomb
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE

Antall Innlegg : 157
Chaos money : 10964
Chaos Karma : 22

PostSubject: huh..thats..huh   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:20 pm

creepiest date ever yesterday... This guy talked to me at starbucks and seemed normal..looks good.. Personality nice.. Humor ehh... Why not... Oh no... I meet him at a park with one of my dogs for a walk.. His dog begins to hump my 120 pound monster shuro... He said.. Oh that can be me and you later.....really... Umhh i just graved my dog to get him a drink and think of a way to leave without being too obvious.. Then his 6 pound mix thing starts to hump my leg... Wouldnt let go..wtf.. He tries to tak this chance to grave him off then touch my leg in the weridest way..awhh dud he hurt you?.. Uhhh.. Then tried looking into my eyes... Oh hell no i got my dog and left.. But i left my wallet had my bussness card... Fml.. Now he is texting me the cheeaest lines in the world...cancelled my cards so he can keep it... I told him.. You creep me out please do youself a favor and your rat sex craved dog and leave me alone.. He says.. Its okay ur just scared ill always be here if you need me my love i promise with time youll see me more and more..

REALLY!! IM GOING TO MEET UP WITH THIS GUY AND TAKE MY TAZER AND KICK HIS ASS...

xX-{ǝʞɐɹp-ɔıʇoɐɥƆ}-Xx
Must... Be... A... Spamming... Leader

Antall Innlegg : 277
Chaos money : 13794

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
100/100  (100/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:10 pm

HELL YEAH!!!! KICK HIS AZZZ!!!!!!BE CHAOTIC, BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS--CHAOS

Hello! My name is and i <3 2 u 2?
PSN: xXDrakeSteELXx

CHAOZ 4 EVAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marco.broeshart

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:00 pm

123 taser style? bahahaha

i thought i always found the creepiest guys to go on dates with!!!! omg you're brave! i'm tooooo nice and scared to ever dip and be obvious. i wish i could though because its gotten me in worse situations than i'd prepare myself for.

i think my worst date ever would have to be when i went out with a guy, who didn't seem to have ANY interest in me but made the date arrangements to dinner. then i paid, i know ugh- call me old fashioned but woman should never pay. then no kiss goodbye so i had to do it- twice. andddd awkward- nothing said after. couple months later i found out he was into men. heheheheheh, just my luck! other bad dates i had were a guy begging for a lap dance like i was in the titty bar, another guy trying to drug me to get in the back seat of his car to get laid, and another other two guys at different times making me pay. first date would always end there. ;]

oh and i had a date who i went out with a couple times who was a horrible tipper. andddd never knew til we went out to my sister's restaurant and she served us. later when we were still living together, she broke the news to me of how horrible of a tipper he is- like worse than mr. krabs on spongebob square pants, and i lost that fool faster than a slut loses their virginity.

i haven't gone on a date since december and i'm very glad for that. men in cleveland are not special, just fyi for the ladies out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:07 pm

&& ps- whats that "man" doing with a six pound doggie!?
bahahahahhah
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Your comments are bad and you should feel bad
Your comments are bad and you should feel bad

Antall Innlegg : 103
Chaos money : 10675
Chaos Karma : 12

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:24 pm

Wow what a creep, kick him in fucking balls, so that he only has 1 left or none. Twisted Evil

Love this sig! It's freakign awesome!!
PSN : ChimeraBlitz007
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xX-{ǝʞɐɹp-ɔıʇoɐɥƆ}-Xx

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:37 am

xnlǝpdɯnɥƆ wrote:
123 taser style? bahahaha

i thought i always found the creepiest guys to go on dates with!!!! omg you're brave! i'm tooooo nice and scared to ever dip and be obvious. i wish i could though because its gotten me in worse situations than i'd prepare myself for.

i think my worst date ever would have to be when i went out with a guy, who didn't seem to have ANY interest in me but made the date arrangements to dinner. then i paid, i know ugh- call me old fashioned but woman should never pay. then no kiss goodbye so i had to do it- twice. andddd awkward- nothing said after. couple months later i found out he was into men. heheheheheh, just my luck! other bad dates i had were a guy begging for a lap dance like i was in the titty bar, another guy trying to drug me to get in the back seat of his car to get laid, and another other two guys at different times making me pay. first date would always end there. ;]

oh and i had a date who i went out with a couple times who was a horrible tipper. andddd never knew til we went out to my sister's restaurant and she served us. later when we were still living together, she broke the news to me of how horrible of a tipper he is- like worse than mr. krabs on spongebob square pants, and i lost that fool faster than a slut loses their virginity.

i haven't gone on a date since december and i'm very glad for that. men in cleveland are not special, just fyi for the ladies out there.

Holy chaoz!! those guys are more crazy than hmm......no, they're maniacs.

A GIRL SHOULD NEVAAH PAY for dinner!!!!

CHAOZ 4 EVAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
kkiilleerr1997
Super boss! Hell yeah, I wonder how long this can be? But I'm a pro, and I found out that this i
Super boss! Hell yeah, I wonder how long this can be? But I'm a pro, and I found out that this i

AN clan : Hola
Antall Innlegg : 505
Chaos money : 9331
Chaos Karma : 60

Mini-Games
Health:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100000

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:25 am

Hmmm... So his tiny little dog humped your huge dog? Seems... Weird...

I surely am awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cswclan.nicetopic.net
Jay Bomb
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm

I meet up with him and he cried... I really couldnt not stop laughing... Im the worst person in the world. Once again at starbucks and everyone looked at me like i was the creep..

Some guys tried to slip me the bill once i looked at him went to the bar and got another guy to cover it!

Really on the first date dont even think about it.. After hey its fine i got my self and i may cover you at times but come on really!!

creepiest date.. Ughhh... Double date with my bestie but in the end her guy tried to take us both home in front of my date...(his friend)..top it off everyone leaves pissed off and im stuck giving him a ride... End of the night he had a bloody nose and sore balls. And i wasnt the one that did it.. It was his mom because i wasnt middle eastern and i dont really understand what happen.. But okay.. Went home ate cheesecake

xX-{ǝʞɐɹp-ɔıʇoɐɥƆ}-Xx

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 1:30 am

I like cheescake.........

CHAOZ 4 EVAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
kkiilleerr1997

AN clan : Hola
Antall Innlegg : 505
Chaos money : 9331
Chaos Karma : 60

Mini-Games
Health:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)
Exp:
0/0  (0/0)
Level: 100000

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 1:54 am

Chesecake is probably alot better than that bc... But why did he even laugh in the firs.t place? Because he knew his nose and balls were gonna get it?

I surely am awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cswclan.nicetopic.net
Jay Bomb
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE
YOU DESERVE A COOKIE

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:49 am

Huh lol he didnt laufh at all.. He just started crying right away.. I kind off started to laugh. And i think everyone thought i broke up with him at starbucks because they just mean mugged me..

he other guy with the sore balls and bloody nose where a old date lol like over a year ago. Just thought it would be funy to share.. Cheesecake is so damn good...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huh..thats..huh   

Back to top Go down

huh..thats..huh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Forever! :: Killers forum :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: