Chaos Forever!
Hello, Register or log in and chat with us. It's totally awesomely awesome ~RAWR! Press the log in button, or register if you haven't registered yet!

-Chaos Forever leaders: XxShadow_RiftxX, lilcrisdude285 and Kkiilleerr1990

Chaos Forever!

HomeChaos HomepageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateapplicationsChat
Keywords
Latest topics
» How did you come up with your psn?
Tue 10 Mar 2015, 11:08 pm by addis919

» Glitchers
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:16 am by addis919

» nicotru24
Tue 24 Feb 2015, 12:08 am by addis919

» Chaos Roster
Sat 21 Feb 2015, 2:33 am by addis919

» Fat princess adventures
Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:48 am by addis919

» Application
Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:39 pm by addis919

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» Delete the Old Soulshad09 Acc. if u can.
Sun 15 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm by The_Real_Soulshad09

» More Sabotagers & Double-shooters
Wed 11 Feb 2015, 1:35 am by addis919

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Checkbox
So guys... I made this... checkbox? I don't know what it does, or anything. But I'm experimenting with HTML. I really hope I can make this crap do something in the future...
kkiilleerr1990
XxShadow_RiftxX(am I evil to you?
LCD
Coolkid
Random person, maybe Skyassasin

Share | 

RIP my puggie D:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: RIP my puggie D:   Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:55 am

Hey guys. I just want to say, my puggie, Pugsley has to get put down today. Hes been living in a hospital in an oxygen tank. Hes been at the State's capital being treated for pulmonary fibrosis in which Cleveland doctors overlooked on his xrays for 2 years. The Columbus doctors couldn't save him with all their medications and said if we brought him back home, he would just suffer. So we have to do the services in Columbus to go there and put him to sleep, get him cremated, and put his ashes at the doggie cemetary in Cleveland. My papa and myself cried this morning. Its really hard to put your doggies down, but he would only live for 2 days off oxygen while suffering anyway. Pugsley was born on November 26, 2000. He's lived a long life for having such long medical history and records, including diabetes. We know we did all we could through the years for him, but when dogs get old and sick its just a paper trail of endless hospital bills and time to tend to them. Most people would have let puggie go years ago, but we care for doggies like they are our babies. I'm proud how much we cared for him. So please everyone, keep Pugsley in your hearts. He will be in a better place now <33
Back to top Go down
Coolkid021
Salsa Master

Antall Innlegg : 339
Chaos money : 5409
Chaos Karma : -9978

PostSubject: Re: RIP my puggie D:   Thu 21 Mar 2013, 4:38 pm

Im so sorry for your loss jessalyn, you know we cared about your dog so much. saw a video of him and he looked so cute. yeah pugsley is in a better place now were he can be free and always know he had an awesome owner. he was so young why did he have to you know what ): so show my love for puggie ill draw a doggy picture saying rip pugsley and sorry for your loss picture for jessalyn
I know this is enough but .. I really didnt knew you had a dog... but I want one.... I know how you feel.. my teacher, ran through the same situation maybe to get over it is to buy another dog and new it after Hope because you HOPE it doesnt you know what happened to puggie.. well Im sorry so much...

=v_v= sad kitten

Admin
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 690
Chaos money : 16802
Chaos Karma : 41

Mini-Games
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Exp:
0/100  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: RIP my puggie D:   Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:40 pm

Aww chump Sad I am so sorry to hear this.

My family had a dog named Fat (long story) She was a german shepherd and i will always wake up early in the morning just to have it jump all over me. I loved the dog so much but one day when i was in school some how it got out of the fence and ran to the street and got ran over by a car. We where all picked up from school early, and long story short it had to be put down Sad. It was really sad but we accepted the fact that it was in a better place and that as long as we have it in our hearts it would alwas be with us. I am sorry chump i wish i can help more but i am REALLY sorry. I hate to see you sad because it breaks my heart. I hope you get better chumpy Sad

I speak for all KOS when i say this, I hope you get better chump <3 <3

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP my puggie D:   

Back to top Go down

RIP my puggie D:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Forever! :: Killers forum :: OFF TOPIC!-
Jump to: